1998 - 00 University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Master of Fine Art.
1993 - 94 Central Academy of Fine Art, Beijing, China.
2017 - Poetic Dancing of Ink, In Collaboration with Paul Crowe, Vancouver Lipont Art Centre,
2015 - Cloud Dreams, Oil paintings by June Yun, Art Beatus, Vancouver.
2014 - Mi(d)st, oil paintings by June Yun, Artemis Art Gallery, North Vancouver.
2013 - Spring – Water, Oil paintings by June Yun, Art Beatus, Vancouver.
2012 - Duck Boat in Zhujiajiao, Video Installation at the Quinary Art projects, Popup Gallery,
- Water – 水- Shui, Oil Paintings at Artemis Gallery, North Vancouver, Canada.
2010 - A Lemon’s Story – June in June II at Mira’s Art Salon, Vancouver, Canada.
2009 - Lemon Yellow at Galerie Du Tableau, Marseille, France.
2003 - The New peach Blossom Land, Port-Moody Arts Centre, Black Berry
Gallery, Port Moody, Canada
2002 - From Fengshui to Strawberry Fields, Gallery of Newcastle College,
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
2001 - Home is where the Heart is, The Oriental Museum, Durham, UK.
- From Fengshui to Strawberry Fields, Washington Arts Centre, Sunderland, UK.
- From Fengshui to Strawberry Fields, Workplace Gallery, Gateshead, UK.
- Digital Images and Video, Ezone, Gateshead, UK. 2000 - Millennium - Dragon, Discovery Museum, Newcastle, UK.
TWO PERSON & THREE PERSON EXHIBITIONS
2014 - The Edge – A Cross Cultural Collaboration by June Yun and Jerry Whitehead at
Urban Aboriginal Art Gallery, Vancouver, Canada.
2011 - Himalayas Art Museum International Artist in residency Program Series Exhibition VIII,
Two Persons Show, Shanghai, China.
- The UpperRoom Exhibition #1, New Works by Jack Jeffrey and June Yun, Two
Person Show, Vancouver, Canada.
2006 - “Even Birds Choose Trees to Perch” Three Person Installation Exhibition, Richmond Art Gallery, Richmond, Canada.
2001 - From Fengshui to Strawberry Fields, Chinese Artist in Tyneside –
Yuan Yun, Test House 5 Gallery, Two Persons Show, Newcastle, UK.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
2017 - 2017 North American Artists Invitation Exhibition-A Leap Forward, Gallery of Amerasia
Bank, New York, USA.
- Work on Canvases - 2017 Summer Group Exhibition, Vancouver Lipont Art Centre.
- National Crossing Boundaries Art Exhibition 2017 - Beautiful Canada’s 150th
Anniversary, International Art Gallery, Vancouver.
- Exhibition of Contemporary Prominent Female Artist, International Art Gallery,
- Big Print, Roundhouse, Vancouver.
2016 - Migration-2016 Group Exhibition of Artists from North America, National Taiwan Arts
Education Centre, Taiwan.
- Big Print Project - Exhibition & Auction, Chinese Art Centre Museum, Vancouver.
2015 - Invitational Exhibition of Contemporary Prominent Female Artists, International Art
Gallery, Vancouver, Canada.
- The Splendors of Lotus, 2015 Cultural Exchanges between Chinese and Canadian artists,
The Asian Centre at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
-Telling Stories - a Visual Art Exhibition, Chinese Art Centre Museum, Vancouver, Canada.
-"Myths,Memories & Mysteries," touring art shows at De Chirio Centre in Volos, Greece.
- Municipal Art Gallery at Katsigras Museum in Larisa, Greece.
- Museum of Classical Archaeology, Cambridge, UK
- Kings College, London, UK
2014 - "Myths,Memories & Mysteries", touring art shows at The Bede's World Museum of Anglo-
Saxon Northumbria, UK.
- Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh, UK.
2013 - Melt - Winter Group Exhibition, Art Beatus, Vancouver, Canada.
2011 - Fastforward>>NCL Art Show, the Globe Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- United with Art, Art Auction & Gala, Rocky Mountaineer Station, Canada.
- Brother and Us contemporary Art Exhibition, ShanShang International Contemporary Art Centre, Xiamen, China.
2010 - “Process & Intent: The Making of Art”, the Cultch, Vancouver.
- “A lemon’s Story” Video installation at Container Art Show PNE (Pacific National
Exhibition), Vancouver, Canada.
2008 - The Living Blanket – June Yun’s Self – Portrait Video screen, Centre A
(Vancouver International Centre for Contemporary Asian Art), Vancouver, Canada.
2007 - Mirror Mirror 2007: Little Landscapes & Miniature Worlds, Richmond Art Gallery,
2004 - "Intra-Nation Art Show - Even Birds Choose Trees to Perch", Banff Centre, Canada.
2002 - “Flight”, Big M – Isis Arts, Video Festival Touring Show in UK and Belgium.
2000 - The Ida Branson Memorial Bequest Exhibition, Atkinson Gallery, Somerset, UK.
- MFA Show, Hatton Gallery, University of Newcastle, UK.
- 'VANE'2000, Temporary Art Exhibition in the City, Newcastle, UK.
2011 – Canada Art Council for the Professional Visual arts Travel Grants.
- BC Art Council Professional Development Project Assistance, B.C. Canada
2009 - BC Art Council Professional Development Assistance, B.C. Canada
2004 - IntraNation Residency Scholarship, Banff Centre, Banff, Canada.
1999 - International Graduate Fellowship Grant, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
2004 - 07 Art Instructor, Emily Carr University of Art + Design, Vancouver, Canada.
2001 - 02 Associate Professor, University of Shanghai, China.
2000 - 01 Art Teacher, Benton Manor Chinese School, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. (Part time)
1997 - 98 Lecturer, School of Arts, Macau Polytechnic Institute, Macau, China.
1995 - 96 Assistant Professor, Department of Fine Art, Anqing University, Anqing, China.
1990 - 93 Assistant Professor, Department of Fine Art, Anqing University, Anqing, China.